Visual Vamp antique curtain tie backs

Tie backs for drapes and curtains have kind of gone out of fashion these days. Except for here in New Orleans, where silk drapes are the norm, and tie backs are incredibly functional as well as decorative.

Drapery tie back in New Orleans


I have a lovely pair of vintage/antique tie backs that I am giving away as part of my Visual Vamp Gives Back idea HERE. So many of you have been so good to Alberto and me, that I want to give back in some small way. I have been an avid decorator for many, many years, and have accumulated many lovely things that I really don't use anymore. Perhaps one of you out there might like to have something from me that would look great in your home.


Antique curtain tie backs in the shape of feathers
From the home of Valorie Hart-Visual Vamp, to yours

The tie backs I am offering are gold tone, and in the shape of a large feather. They are lovely. If you want them, just leave a comment, and I will randomly pick one, and then send you the tiebacks. I will even pick up the shipping charges.

In the meantime, enjoy the images of some tie backs ~

via Southern Living

attributed to Michael Smith via Cote de Texas


Antique tie backs from Shawn Stucker


Is he considering, to tie back or not to tie back?


Antique curtain tie backs from Corey Amaro




So what do you think? Do you like tie backs, or are they as over and out as a skirted table?

Visual Vamp is gifting these antique tie backs
Just leave a comment!



PS - Go on over to Nita's Nod Vintage Life HERE and see a lovely post she did about blog friends. BFF Blog Friends Forever!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. These are really fantastic. My wife and I live in a Civil War-era house in Cleveland. I have been looking for unique tie-backs, but haven't found any as beautiful as these. Do you still have the tie-backss that are second under the picture of the dog on the chaise?

craigdwill@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love the vintage tie backs..

Anonymous said...

So how do I get the tie backs sent to me…please ( Pinterest @reudholladay)

Post a Comment

Save Antique Tie Backs - Free For The Asking on social network: