The first chest-on-chest from yesterday's post was from Pear Tree Design & Antiques, a delightful shop in Crestwood. The image, above, is the back of their business card. There are times when I am green with envy and bitter because I did not think of something first. I had that feeling when I saw this card for the first time.


Pear Tree is simply charming in every way. As you can see, there is an excellent selection of garden furniture and ornament. Perfect for inside or out.





The wonderful thing about Pear Tree is they have lovely gift items as well.


It is one of the first places I stop if I need to pick something up for a good girlfriend.






And, when I stopped in last week I learned that Pear Tree has a little surprise up its sleeve.


A special guest dropping by.


Reknown Tulsa interior designer with a French flair,Charles Faudree, is coming to Pear Tree to sign copies of his new book, Country French Florals and Interiors. Francophiles mark your calendars, Wednesday, June 11th from 1 - 3 p.m. Pear Tree is located at 303 E. 55th Street. And, yes, I will remind you, but don't wait until June to go by. There has been a recent shipment, so there are treasures to be had even without a book signing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Pear Tree Design & Antiques on social network: